Do you ever…
- Struggle to find decor that fits your home and your style?
- Change your mind frequently or feel restless with your decor?
- Feel uncomfortable in a particular room or in your home in general?
- Think your home doesn’t feel like you?
I am here to help you change all of that.
I believe most challenges with decorating stem from not knowing your true style.
You’ve seen how effortlessly your favorite bloggers and designers decorate their homes in a signature style and you wish decorating your home was as easy as they make it look.
What if it can be?
You know you need to pick a decorating style, but you’re worried that…
- You haven’t found it yet and maybe there’s no hope for you.
- You’re not a designer so who are you to have a signature style?
- People won’t like or understand your style.
- Even if you knew your style, you wouldn’t know how to use it to decorate your own space.
It’s true figuring out your style on your own can feel hopeless and take years (it did for me). But it doesn’t have to.
That’s why I created Define Your Style Lab to accelerate and guide you through the style exploration process.
Defining your style is empowering. It’s the most powerful step you can take towards creating a home that feels cohesive and reflects you. It will…
- Give you a strategy for decorating your home.
- Make you more confident shopping for your home.
- Help you share your style with others and combine styles with your significant other.
Define Your Style Lab is my proven method (with over 120 graduates) designed to lead you through the process of exploring different decorating styles and your personal preferences to ultimately create your signature decorating style.
Define Your Style Lab is the alternative to lame style quizzes.
There are so many free style quizzes that claim they can diagnose your style. But any quick quiz using stock photos and multiple choice questions to guess your style is a hoax. Even if the result sort of fits you, the style it recommends is designed for the masses, not uniquely for you.
What sets Define Your Style Lab apart is it’s emphasis on defining your one-of-a-kind decorating style.
This self-paced course with 12 style coaching lessons and a 42-page guided workbook will show you step-by-step how to define and use your signature style to create a home that fits you.
I created Define Your Style Lab because I know there isn’t a shortcut quiz that can tell you how to decorate your home. And, you can’t just find your style…all you will find is someone else’s style. You have to define your own style. I can show you how step by step.
If you’ve never taken an online course before or you’re just curious what this one looks like inside, I made a short video for you. Learn more about Define Your Style Lab and get a peek inside the course:
I pay a lot of attention to small details when creating my courses — how the lessons flow, creating guided exercises, and adding additional resources you need to get the full benefit of the course. I want this to be your best course experience ever. I’ll be there with you every step of the way to your signature style.
Define Your Style Lab includes these special features you simply can’t get from a style quiz, a blog post, or trying to piece together your style on Pinterest:
- The entire course is 100% mobile friendly so you can access it on any device. Even better, your lesson progress is tracked so you can easily pick up where you left off even if you switch devices.
- This is a self-paced course. All of the lessons are text-based so you can read them at your leisure and easily refer back to them while you’re doing the exercises. Plus, this 30,000+ word course was professionally edited by an experienced book editor.
- There’s a gorgeous 42-page digital workbook designed in print-quality, which you can print or download all at once as a single PDF or as individual worksheets.
- As a style student you get exclusive access to me and all the other style students (over 75 new students already!) in our private Facebook group. I’m in there every day providing support.
Define Your Style Lab is everything you need to figure out your decorating style and to simplify creating a cohesive home.
“I need this. When does the course start?”
Today! You will get immediate access to the entire course when you enroll.
“How do I join and what happens after I enroll in the course?”
Step 1. When you go to this page and click the enroll button you’ll be asked to create a username and password to log in to the course (remember these, you’ll need them to access the course).
Step 2. Once your login is created, you’ll have the option to pay with credit card or Paypal. That’s it, two easy steps!
Once your payment is processed you’ll be automatically logged in to the course and you can start the lessons right away. You’ll also receive a welcome email from me with some getting started tips and instructions for accessing our private Facebook group. (You do not need a Facebook account to take this course, but if you have one you can join our private group to get extra help with Define Your Style Lab.)