A paperless home has been on my wish list for a long time. I hate paper clutter and I hate managing paper.
But I also never took the time to devise a paperless system. Researching scanners and creating a digital filing system did not interest me. Thankfully there are people like Donnie Lawson to figure these things out and make them easy.
Donnie and his wife Abby, from Just a Girl and Her Blog, co-authered the ebook The Paperless Home*. If you want to rid your life of paper clutter, this is the guide you need.
Donnie and Abby were so sweet to sit down with me to talk all about their paperless lifestyle. In this video, you’ll learn:
- The biggest benefits of going paperless (from his and hers perspective)
- Where to get started on your paperless journey
- An alternative to an expensive scanner so you can start going paperless right away
- How much time it takes to maintain a paperless lifestyle
- And more!
Video not loading? Click here to watch.
Convinced? I am and I started going paperless while I was still reading The Paperless Home*. This guide holds your hand through the entire process, including:
- How to decide what papers to keep, toss, and scan
- How to choose a scanner
- How to use Evernote to create a digital filing cabinet (plus ways to keep your info secure and backed up)
- And Donnie’s entire end to end workflow for living paperless.
If you’re nervous about the technical aspects of going paperless, especially learning new software, have no fear because Donnie and Abby created an ebook + video package that includes 17 video tutorials teaching you step by step how to use Evernote. I’ve been an Evernote use for years, but I learned new tips and tricks in these tutorials.
Going paperless is a transition process, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Donnie and Abby are approaching the five year mark living paperless so they’ve tried it all and figured out a system that works.
Start going paperless today with The Paperless Home*. I highly recommend making the tiny splurge to upgrade to the video package.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission on purchases made after following an affiliate link. I only share products I’ve used myself and love.
Free Video Class: Home Styling 101
Learn how to arrange your home decor like a pro. I'm sharing my best styling tips in this free video series with cheat sheets.